- Article covers latest medical research news, apien turpis elementum nunc, ultrices molestie turpis ipsum faubus felis. Cras porttitor ligula in diam feugiat eleifend.
- This is optional lead paragraph, which can serve as summary or opening text for your article.
DHA is a structural component of your skin. It is responsible for the health of cell membranes, which make up a large part of your skin.
A healthy cell membrane results in soft, moist, supple and wrinkle-free skin.
EPA also benefits your skin in several ways, including:
- Managing oil production and hydration of your skin.
- Preventing hyperkeratinization of hair follicles, which appears as the little red bumps often seen on upper arms.
- Reducing premature aging of your skin.
- Reducing the risk of acne.
Omega-3s can also protect your skin from sun damage. EPA helps block the release of substances that eat away at the collagen in your skin after sun exposure.
Omega-3s can help keep your skin healthy, preventing premature aging and safeguarding against sun damage.